Get to market faster by learning from the pros. This private two-day on-site training session takes place at a Third Millennium Farm in Mississauga, Ontario.
Onsite, you’ll receive orientation and training session begins with an overview of the entire farming process, before providing detailed tutorials on the following topics:
- Transferring and portioning pinheads from their
hatching trays into grow-out bins.
- Monitoring and maintaining crickets during
their grow-out period.
- Harvesting crickets.
- Preparing egg laying medium for the parent stock.
- Incubating eggs.
- Preparing hatching, growout and parent stock bins.
- General management strategies for maintaining
cricket production levels, sourcing farming inputs
and shipping products.
Included with this training:
- Training and tour.
- Training materials.
- Coupon for 500,000 eggs to seed your farm.
- 1 month of Growth membership for additional support.
- Travel expenses (airfare, hotels, visas, etc)
Download additional information here.